UBS Financial Services IT Software Test Engineer – FX Regulatory in Wroclaw, Poland
In the past few years several financial regulations have been introduced to the financial markets causing significant change in the derivatives world. We are working for a program aimed at analyzing the risks and impact of the new financial regulations on UBS and implementing the changes which make UBS complaint with the new regulatory rules across different business divisions such as Sales and Trading, Execution and Operations.
The FX IT department is looking for strong QA Tester for the FX Regulatory QA team in Wroclaw. As a Senior Test Engineer you will coordinate work between different QA and development teams in order to insure all test entry/exit criteria are met. Moreover, you will be performing front-to-back testing effort to ensure the regulatory requirements are met and the bank complies with them.
• Front-to-Back Test Management and Test execution
• Providing estimates of the testing efforts
• Drive the testing for the project. Liaise with senior stakeholders, identify and raise issues or risks.
• Coordinating testing activities with different front-office application QA teams
• Assessing requirements documentation (Business Requirements, Functional and IT specifications) for consistency and ensuring they are met
• Executing manual/automation tests
• Creating test data and maintaining it
• Tracking the test status for the applications and ensuring the timely delivery of the committed activities
• Communicating test results and creating different reports to business and stakeholders
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The FX QA Regulatory team consists of people located in Krakow and Wroclaw.
The team will be working on various multi-jurisdictional regulatory projects. The programme of work has a very high profile and is recognised to be a key part of our business strategy over the next couple of years.
Your experience and skills:
– Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in QA/testing
– Good written and spoken English
– Knowledge of testing standards, methodologies and tools
– Knowledge of UNIX , XML, SQL
– Ability to work independently and make decisions in difficult situations
– Solution oriented, flexible and reliable team player
– Ability to multitask and handle ambiguous situations
– passionate about what you do, you value excellence, learning and integrity, you like a work environment that places emphasis on team work, collaboration and delivering business value while working at a sustainable pace. Most importantly you are someone who is excellent and can aspire, and inspire others, to our values and culture
– proactive, detail-oriented and comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 152134BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Software Test Engineer – FX Regulatory
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)