UBS Financial Services IT Software Test Engineer – F2B FX QA in Wroclaw, Poland
Job Reference #:
You’ll be working in the FX Front-2-Back QA team in Wroclaw. We are working for various programs within Foreign Exchange department in Investment Bank.
The FX IT department is looking for strong QA Tester/Testlead for the F2B QA team in Wroclaw. As a Senior Test Engineer you will coordinate work between different QA and development teams in order to insure all test entry/exit criteria are met. Moreover, you will be performing front-to-back testing effort to ensure the regulatory requirements are met and the bank complies with them.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that delivery adheres to the UBS Testing Standards: that all change released into production has sufficient, documented test cases and that those are executed and evidenced accordingly and that all mandatory test processes are being adhered to.
• The candidate will work in a matrix organization as part of an Agile team of developers and testers, helping to ensure that all User Stories have well-documented User Acceptance Criteria, and that tests are executed within the iteration cycle.
• The candidate will need to demonstrate an ability to learn new business concepts quickly and on the job.
• The candidate will be comfortable working and collaborating as part of a small team, but will also show individual initiative and an ability to take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution.
• The candidate will have a 'can-do' and pragmatic attitude and will be willing to contribute to all aspects of the software development cycle (e.g. requirements, documentation, support, testing etc)
• The candidate will have excellent attention to detail and will be prepared to push for quality when delivery pressures are high
• Drive the testing for the project. Liaise with senior stakeholders, identify and raise issues or risks.
• Coordinating testing activities with different front-office application QA teams
• Assessing requirements documentation (Business Requirements, Functional and IT specifications) for consistency and ensuring they are met
IT Software Test Engineer – F2B FX QA
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The F2B QA team will be working on various applications and projects. The program of work has a very high profile and is recognised to be a key part of our business strategy over the next couple of years.
Your experience and skills:
– Excellent testing experience and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle.
– Strong analytical and logical reasoning capability
– Exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA..)
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
– Fluent English
– Good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and SDLC
– Flexible and reliable team player
– Ability to multitask and handle ambiguous situations
– passionate about what you do, you value excellence, learning and integrity, you like a work environment that places emphasis on team work, collaboration and delivering business value while working at a sustainable pace. Most importantly you are someone who is excellent and can aspire, and inspire others, to our values and culture
– proactive, detail-oriented and comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast paced deliveries and changing requirements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?