UBS Financial Services IT Security Specialist in Wroclaw, Poland
Do you like to dip into new applications on a daily basis? Do you enjoy working within a global Security organization facing towards our customers?
Then you can help us to:
– Provide consultancy for our IT Security systems and their interfaces
– Get a grip on applications and advise how to integrate them into the Identity and Access Management infrastructure
– Support IT and business process specialists during the On-Boarding
– Assist application representatives in ensuring that metadata quality requirements are met and upheld at all times
– Drive and support large scale data quality improvement programs
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Security Engineering team in Poland. Security Engineering is a global organization delivering changes to the Security Engineering services Identity and Access Management, Data Protection and Application Security, Cyber Security Services and Information Security Requirements Design Authority. We help to protect UBS.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in Computer Science, Management or related field or equivalent experience
– an industry best practice qualifications (CBAP, IREP or equivalent)
– worked in access management and/or identity management before
– good skills in using MS Office
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– a basic understanding of IT Security concepts
– good in communicating with basic end users as well as with very technical people, can switch in between and interfacing those \"worlds\"
– passionate about understanding applications and their integration into a security framework
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT Security capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– used to work in an global organization in virtual teams
– fluent in English and used to communicate with senior stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153397BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Security Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)