UBS Financial Services IT Contract Manager in Wroclaw, Poland
The IT Contract Manager is responsible for managing the lifecycle of a UBS Contract or Service Agreement (Premium and Standard Levels) signed between UBS and IT Third Party Vendors. The type of Contracts may vary from HW/SW Purchase Agreements to Complex Managed Services and Outsourcing & Offshoring Agreement including Assets Transfer. The IT Contract Manager is engaged starting from the Pre-Sale and Solution Design phase until completed Contract Termination.
The IT Contract Manager works in close cooperation with the Service Delivery Manager, Financial Manager, Responsible Officer and Vendor Manager to assure performance and compliance of Contracted Products and Services and adherence to UBS Contract Management Minimum Standards.
• Maintain proficiency with Contract Language, Terms & Conditions, UBS Risk & Compliance rules, Financial and Operational Contract performance.
• Coordinate periodic Contract Management Reviews with all UBS internal and Vendor external stakeholders.
• Support all internal Stakeholders for the design and implementation of RFP processes both at Contract inception and during Contract renewal phases, securing Product/Service compliancy with UBS requirements and effective Market competitive rates.
• Design and execution of Contracts and Contract Changes Notes reflecting UBS requirements in terms of Service, Products, Commercials, Risk & Compliance and evolution of Service Delivery Model. This needs to be done in close coordination with all UBS stakeholders.
• Create and maintain a Contract Deliverable and Obligation Tracker for all key commitments between the parties.
• Maintenance of relevant updated Contracts documentation Official Repository (S2C).
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The role is organizationally positioned within the Infrastructure Operations Excellence global function, with the mission of ensuring high quality of services across the Infrastructure Operations organization world wide.
The role will be based out of UBS offices in Wroclaw.
Your experience and skills:
We are looking for experienced Contract Managers willing to contribute to secure and maintain high standards within UBS IT Infrastructure Operations both in terms of Third Party Contract Management and alignment with IT Operations Objectives.
• 3 or more years of Contract Management experience within an International IT Infrastructure Operations organization, IT Outsourcer, IT System Integrator or Major Software Vendor.
• Experience in IT Procurements and related processes matured within an International IT Organization.
• Previous experience and exposure to pre-sales IT Products and Service Solutions Design and Implementation.
• Strong cooperation and interpersonal skills
• Presentation and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
• Effective stakeholders management and escalations skills.
• experienced in working with applications, systems or IT operations
• very good in communicating with international teams across the world
• able to learn new terminology
• extremely well organized, with strong time management skills
• enjoying knowledge sharing within the team
• attentive to details, accurate
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153760BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Contract Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)