UBS Financial Services IT Application Cluster Manager in Wroclaw, Poland
Do you have an interest in managing Products and Suppliers?
Do you enjoy working data and numbers?
Are you budget conscious and get excited about the money you saved in negotiations?
We are looking for a Product Manager who enjoys the same things. We seek a person who can manage a number of IT products, enjoys vendor negotiations and feels vested in and enjoys making savings and good deals. Our team is looking for to add a member to the Core Engineering Product Management team who:
• enjoys vendor management and negotiates well
• understands basic financing and cost management
• thrives in a multi-cultural environment
• knows the basics of Computer hardware and Software
• develops product roadmaps and plans
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Our team is globally responsible for all our computer hardware, storage, operating systems and virtualization products and engineering as well as our internal private cloud. We engineer and provide products and solutions to the business users for all of the system, running Windows Server, Linux and Solaris. The group also manages a number of service providers who offer Infrastructure as a Service and Storage as a Service offerings to all of UBS. In addition to the Engineering we manage the product roadmaps, costs, and offerings. We have team members in Poland, the US, the UK, Switzerland, Singapore and Japan.
Your experience and skills:
• college or Technical School education in Finance, Engineering, Math or Science
• min. 5 years professional experience in technical/IT industry
• good understanding of computer systems, software and the technical industry jargon
• experience in vendor management and leading vendor negotiations
• fluent in English and eager to work in an English Speaking Global Team
• comfortable with financial forecasting, budgeting and accrual accounting
• able to deliver on challenging tasks requiring multitasking and focus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 152681BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Application Cluster Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)