Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company HPE Internal Audit - Financial & Operational Auditor in Wroclaw, Poland
HPE Internal Audit - Financial & Operational Auditor
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
HPE Global Business Center is one of the largest business services centers in Lower Silesia.
Our Center in Wroclaw specializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
Center of Excellence (CoE) is one of three businesses in Wroclaw Hewlett Packard Enterprise Global Business Center. COE provides internally various financial services related to P&L, BSR, contract support, audit, etc. The career in Finance gives a variety of development opportunities and additional benefits such as participation in ACCA and CIMA programs.
· Audits moderately complex business processes.
· Identifies inherent and residual risks and conducts risk-based audits.
· Develops an understanding of the function to be audited and uses business knowledge, analytical skills and experience in identifying findings and improvements.
· Works closely with team members to provide ongoing progress reports and updates of audit findings.
· Participates in routine and non routine projects/audits.
· Provides research and data analysis support for moderately complex projects.
· Stays abreast of new audit developments.
· Supports solutions that impact multiple business units and/or countries.
Education and Experience Required:
· First-level university degree
· Typically 1-2 years of related experience in finance, accounting or audit.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Intermediate knowledge of internal audit policies and operating principles.
· Intermediate understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
· Intermediate risk assessment and scoping skills.
· Strong research and analytical skills.
· Intermediate financial and business acumen.
· Basic project management skills.
· Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Technology innovation that fosters business transformation.
We Are In the Acceleration Business
We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to Hewlett Packard Enterprise. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO right as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.