UBS Financial Services Fullstack Developer - Rates and Credit Markets Technology in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you passionate about delivering new and exciting applications to support the Fixed Income Rates and Credit trading desks? Are you motivated to deliver real business value whilst ensuring existing functionality remains intact? We're looking for someone like that to:
– Manage diverse projects and programs across multiple locations
– Collaborate with other global IT teams
– Assist production operations team in rollout and production support
UBS Neo is high-end microservice platform that intends to replace existing client facing applications
within the Bank. Using most recent state of art technologies (Microservices, Java 8, React, JS & HTML 5,
Spring Boot) and solutions allowing efficient development and automatic scalable deployment.
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the global Fixed Income Rates and Credit Markets Technology team. We are a fast paced, highly motivated, delivery focused but friendly team, present in 8 cities in 6 countries covering US, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our job is to create and deliver innovative solutions for business problems whilst maintaining a complex and multifaceted platform.
Your experience and skills:
– experience with building full stack applications using an IOC framework such as Spring and React
– Expertise in Java 8 with knowledge of low-level parts of API like collections, multi-threading, Java concurrency utilities, IO/NIO and Sockets.
– Knowledge of Java unit testing / testing frameworks (JUnit / Mockito etc).
– Sound knowledge of design patterns. Exposure to functional programming is also highly desirable
– Knowledge of the Java memory model and garbage collection principles
– Experience with VCS systems (GIT, SVN etc)
– Experience in automated testing and continuous integration
– Knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban etc)
Nice to have:
– Experience with RESTful web services and messaging systems.
– Knowledge of Adobe Flex and LCDS Services.
– Experience with WebSockets
– Looking for a new and exciting challenge
– Self-starting attitude and the desire to take ownership of requirements front start to finish
– Proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
– An excellent communicator
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 148689BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Fullstack Developer - Rates and Credit Markets Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)