UBS Financial Services Financial Systems Analyst in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? Do you like to work with systems of a challenging complexity? Are you independent and self- driven analytical thinker? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– maintain the rules and master data tables for the financial general ledger systems.
– assist in coordinating the monthly financial close process
– perform daily checks and monitor the finance systems from a banking and technical perspective
– identify and clear validation errors caused by data quality issues related to static data attributes
– perform reconciliation of general ledger system to consolidation reporting financial systems.
– support the successful implementation of finance projects
– challenge and develop authorization concepts related to finance systems
– assist in the release and test management of system updates
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Business Operability Team in Wroclaw cooperating closely with team in Switzerland. We are a Finance function supporting and maintaining the integrity of the finance ledger and underlying data feeds. The team is truly global and supports the Wealth Management and Wealth Management Americas divisions. We aim to be recognized by our colleagues as Key Business Partners, Guardians of our Financial Reporting Reputation and Stewards of our resources.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in accounting, business or similar field or you are during studies
– knowledge of data bases
– strong MS Office skills – especially MS Excel
– experience in the area of financial accounting would be additional asset
– knowledge of SQL would be an asset
– business intelligence tools experience, preferably Business Objects - would be an asset
– fluent in English; knowledge of German would be additional asset
– an analytic thinker with the willingness to develop technical skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 152811BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial Systems Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Finance