UBS Financial Services Financial Accountant in Wroclaw, Poland
Are you great with numbers? Do you have a strong attention toward details? Then you are the person we are looking for, as a part of the accounting team you will:
– manual book transactions and control account data
– prepare standard and individual accounting with different account standards of high quality
– create account statements and other client requested reports in timely delivery
– execute plausibility and four eye checks for accounting reports
– ensure a complete documentation
– execute, control and maintain the tax matching process
– conduct individual accounting tasks
– prepare money flow sheets including plausibility checks
– carry out preparation, closing, documentation and filing
– liaise with internal and external auditors
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Investment Accounting team in Wroclaw. Our role is to provide high quality accounting services for our clients and provide important financial statements. We support individual client accounting requests and are dealing with various accounting requirements. You will proactively and closely work with your colleagues in Switzerland. The Investment Accounting offers you a diversified and challenging working environment.
Your experience and skills:
– a commercial and/or higher professional education in accounting, finance or similar field
– a keen interest in financial markets
– an understanding of accounting and securities
– preferable experience in accounting
– an ability to work independently, plan tasks and organize your time efficiently
– self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
– able to work under pressure and operate within tight deadlines
– proactive and flexible in approach
– methodical, concise and accurate with strong attention to details
– well versed in English (oral and written)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 150131BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Financial Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Operations