BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Executive Search Partner - EMEA in Wroclaw, Poland
Job Description Summary
Location: Wroclaw, Poland or any BD hub in EMEA will be considered
Lead and manage strategic executive level recruitment across the EMEA region for BD, global leader in Medical Technology.
As Executive Search Partner, you will lead and direct the development and implementation of strategically focused executive recruitment for the EMEA region, which is aligned with the BD’s overall business strategy, growth plans and internal senior-level succession plans. You will also:
• Set the overall search strategy, as well as execute and lead metric-driven regional executive search assignments, while also ensuring the regional organization is focused, successful and competitive to meet senior-level recruitment goals
• Deliver best-in-class relationship management with candidates, internal/external clients and partners, and vendors. You will also focus on building talent pipelines and communities at an executive level
• Work in alignment with Global Executive Recruitment Team and help develop templates, metrics, reporting processes, and other aspects of system performance to monitor executive staffing
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert across the region on executive staffing and helping build the company’s overall competency in this area.
In this role, you will design and manage strategic recruitment plans, with additional focus related to females and diversity. You will close approximately 30 leadership roles a year, from Associate Director to Vice President level.
Skills and Competencies:
You will have proven experience with a broad range of recruiting methodologies including sourcing capabilities (active and passive), internet, employee referrals and professional networking. Demonstrated experience managing retained searches, the candidate process and orchestrating a positive candidate experience throughout. You will also have relevant knowledge in using of behavioral-based interviewing and selection models. You have the ability to understand the needs of the business segments and hiring managers and translate those to the broader talent labour market. You also have strong expertise in identifying, evaluating and managing proactive sourcing plans, position specific sourcing strategies, initiatives and tactics. Your other attributes include:
• Solid and persuasive verbal, written, consulting and communication skills
• Strong time management and analytical skills
• Organisational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities.
Primary Work Location
POL Wroclaw - Srubowa
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.