UBS Financial Services Developer & Infrastructure Integrator in Wroclaw, Poland
Job Reference #:
Do you understand the big picture of enterprise IT architecture? Can you range across a wide range of technologies, bringing together practical experience with a flair for problem solving?
We're looking for someone like this to:
– develop and support infrastructure & cloud system integration tooling.
– break down the silos of legacy integration & be part of our journey to cloud computing.
– think strategically, collaborate, cooperate, to create practical and robust solutions in a fast moving & challenging IT environment.
Developer & Infrastructure Integrator
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working as part of the Cloud Engineering team, liaising very closely with other core engineering teams, and with our service operations counterparts.
We are responsible for engineering solutions that provide the foundations of services in the following areas: virtualization; infrastructure as a service; and hybrid cloud.
Your experience and skills:
• An excellent communicator (with fluent English).
• Collaboratively minded, and used to working with globally distributed teams.
• Java development, 2+ years, including RESTful web services (JAX-RS).
• Experience of the scale issues in large enterprise environments >5000 systems.
• In-depth knowledge of Linux & Windows operating systems and their supporting infrastructure.
o Including DNS, DHCP, Kerberos, AD, PowerShell, experience with Puppet is also of benefit.
• Experience of using & developing against cloud APIs, preferably for AWS & Azure.
• A good understanding of VMWare vSphere virtualization technologies.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?