UBS Financial Services Developer– IBIT – Warehouse Lending in Wroclaw, Poland
– develop and maintain the front-end and service-layer of a large-scale internet platform in collaboration with the business, experienced developers, and quality assurance (QA) professionals
– take pride in the quality of delivered software products and services (this is what drives you)
– work along with teams across different geographic locations
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The team you will work with is in USA, Poland and UK. You’ll be liaising with Management, Architects and BAs in USA, Poland and UK, in the design and development of a Warehouse Lending application.
Our role is to build out and maintain a custom web application for UBS's Warehouse Lending business. We help by presenting mission-critical data rapidly and intuitively to bankers, allowing them to manage funding of loans to Mortgage Banks against the asset collateral.
Your experience and skills:
– 10+ years of relevant experience
– know-how of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.)
– experience with Java multithreading libraries and techniques, modern development tools and systems (ideally Git, Maven, JIRA, TeamCity, Nexus), and web services (RESTful and SOAP)
– thorough grounding in standard web technologies (HTML, CSS, AJAX, REST, XML, XSLT, JSP, JSON)
– knowledge of highly scaling messaging systems
– fluent in English
– enthusiastic, self-motivated, client-focused and able to work with teams distributed in USA, UK, Poland
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154427BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Developer– IBIT – Warehouse Lending
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Information Technology (IT), Investment Banking