UBS Financial Services Consultant in Project Management & Consulting in Wroclaw, Poland
Job Reference #:
Do you enjoy delivering projects together with a passionate team? Do you have strong analytical skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Independently run a sub stream of project, large scale program or identified research & analysis
– Take part in the planning, delivery and execution of projects or programs
– Lead program and project administration that will include financial and progress reporting, resource forecasts
– Manage senior stakeholder communication, information provision to facilitate decision making
– Organize and facilitate progress meetings and steering committees with senior management to facilitate and influence decision making
– Build and maintain cross functional and team relationships within PMC as well as all UBS business divisions
Consultant in Project Management & Consulting
Country / State:
Process, project and program management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Project Management & Consulting (PMC) team in Wroclaw, a dynamic, driven and diverse team of consulting professionals. The PMC team is a newly established function set up to provide critical business projects with enhanced project execution and design capabilities. The team is part of UBS's Corporate Development & Performance unit and supports all divisions and functions of the bank.
Your experience and skills:
– Finished your studies and got 3-5 years' work experience in financial services and/or other industries, consulting experience is a plus
– Strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills
– Ability to build relationships across a global organization, work independently, build trust and to work efficiently with internal and external stakeholders
– Ability to work under pressure and to manage and deliver to deadlines
– A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– Eager to learn and to solve complex problems
– Highly driven and motivated with a can – do attitude and with a dream to inspire change in the organization
– Detail orientated with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
– Fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?