Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company CMS Financial Analyst in Wroclaw, Poland
CMS Financial Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprisecreates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people,businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spanssoftware, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customersin over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and deliverstechnology solutions that drive business value, create social value, andimprove the lives of our clients.
HPE GlobalBusiness Center is one of the largest business services centers in LowerSilesia.
Our Center in Wroclawspecializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support invarious areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, dataprocessing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and ourclients.
Center of Excellence (CoE) is one of three businesses in Wroclaw HewlettPackard Enterprise Global Business Center. COE provides internally variousfinancial services related to P&L, BSR, contract support, audit, etc. Thecareer in Finance gives a variety of development opportunities and additionalbenefits such as participation in ACCA and CIMA programs.
· Provides complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
We are looking for:
CMS Senior Financial Analyst
· Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
· Forecasts financial results within a broad scope.
· Leads business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
· Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
· Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
· Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
· Ability to influence multiple organizations within a broad scope, typically interacting with directors and Vice President (VP)s.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
· Typically 6+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
· Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
· Excellent communication and influencing skills.
· Superior teamwork skills
· Strong business acumen.
· Good project management skills.
fluency in English
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Technology innovation that fosters business transformation.
We Are In the Acceleration Business
We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Standards of business conduct (SBC):
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Standards of Business Conduct (SBC) embody the fundamental principles that govern our ethical and legal obligations to Hewlett Packard Enterprise. They pertain not only to our conduct within the company but also to conduct involving our customers, channel partners, suppliers and competitors.
Read more about how we win the right way.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides equal employment opportunity to any employee or applicant without regard to sex, gender, color, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, uniformed service status, familial status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO right as an applicant under the law, please click here: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law - Supplement
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance in filling out the employment application or require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com.
Note: This option is reserved for applicants needing a reasonable accommodation related to a disability.