Volvo Group Training Delivery Specialist in Wrocław, Poland
Volvo Group University is looking for a candidate for a position of Training Delivery Specialist
Volvo Group University is the Volvo Group provider of leading edge learning solutions to enhance employee performance. The mission is to increase organizational knowledge, individual competence and team performance by delivering state-of-the- art learning offers tailored with our global expertise to all Volvo Group’s employees, with energy, passion and respect for the individual.
Mission/purpose of the job:
Effectively drive the planning, scheduling and delivery of competence development activities with high quality and high satisfaction according to the specifications.
• Drive scheduling, planning and deliver learning sessions with its full content
• Secure the attendance of trainers, partners, suppliers, local relays and/or the Academies
• Act as owner for the learning delivery process in the delivery activities
• Operate and coordinate based on the deployment plan and receiver requirements (e.g. set training date, book locations, trainers, participant list)
• Interface towards participants, trainers, suppliers and VGU country managers for all matters related to the learning delivery, logistics, and invoicing
• Develop the way of working and the job-role to ensure an efficient training delivery including establishment of global and local practical working routines and methods
• Participate actively in building up the Delivery Specialist role and the delivery process within VGU
• Develop the annual delivery plan / schedule per learning offering
• Support VGU Identity
• Champion the culture aimed at giving a strong image of the function and being in line with AB Volvo values and principles
Educational and/or training qualifications and certificates:
• Relevant education and experience from similar positions and/or a Higher Educational degree / examination and/or an University degree or the equivalent.
Experience and knowledge:
• Experience from delivery of different product offerings, preferable learning offerings.
• Ability to work cross-functionally in a global organization.
• Interested in developing VGU as an organization.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent ability to organize and manage overall planning as well as details.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
• Ability to analyze a situation and propose solutions.
• Ability to interact with people at all levels in a global organization.
• Ability to work effectively with the Volvo Group strategy, its businesses, its organization and values.
• As English is the corporate language, proficiency in the English language is required.
• Excellent computer knowledge and proficient with MS office tools (excel, word, etc.).
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
• Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people to meet the Group’s business needs, and by delivering training and development through Volvo Group University and HR administration and support through HR Services. With Volvo Group Human Resources you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
Last application date