Volvo Group Solution Leader in Wrocław, Poland
Group IT within Volvo Group Process & IT is an organization, with an end-to-end responsibility for all development, deliveries and support of IT solutions for the Volvo Group.
Business Administration Solutions
Business Administration Solutions is a global unit within Group IT in charge of all IT deliveries related to Business Administration solutions. The mission of the unit is to ensure that the Volvo Group's IT solutions and IT projects within the area of Business Administration area managed in an optimal way.
Solution Center Human Resources
The Solution Center Human Resources is responsible for all deliveries related to solutions in its scope: Human Resources, including global and local solutions. The Solution Center has full responsibility for runtime activities (including cost, quality of service management) and for the delivery of projects. The Solution Center is supporting roadmap design and long term planning in its area. It is then responsible for driving deliveries according to the global solutions agenda. The function is staffed with its own resources but also complemented with resources coming from the other units in Corporate Process & IT to fulfill the different deliveries.
Solution Leader for Recruitment Solution
As Solution Leader in the SC HR Portfolio you will act as the Group IT interface to the business and you will be responsible to secure that the business and IT requirements of the end-user are addressed in the Recruitment area.
• Ensure that the solution lifecycle is properly executed.
• Main point of contact for business requirement, roll out needs etc.
• Contribute to the establishment of the solution delivery plan.
• Define authorization rules for application access and manage application access.
• Handle the Process & Solution Key User network in collaboration with the Business process developer.
• Secure solution competence for functional application support.
• Secure continuity management for the solution.
• Manage the interactions with the external provider of the SaaS solution used to support the recruitment process.
• Propose prioritization of changes in the solution like error corrections and change requests.
• Propose the release plan for the solution including new development in line with business priorities.
• Define and decide which business functionality, or information integrity tests to be part of a user acceptance test and secure that user acceptance test will be performed.
• Make sure that training needs are identified and training plan is secured for the solution including complete training material.
• Communicate enhancement estimates to the BSPM, Process Manager or equivalent.
• Set the requirements and approve hand over from project to maintenance.
• Secure that all individual solutions within the assigned sub-portfolio continuously adhere to Volvo Group Policies, Directives and Guidelines.
• Secure alignment to governance directives, best practices, business processes and implement recommended tools and methods.
• Work proactively with continuous improvements.
In this role you will be part of a global team which consists of a Delivery Manager, Solution Leaders, Team Leaders, Business Sub-portfolio Manages and Process & Solution key users.
You will report to the Delivery Manager within the Solution Center HR.
On behalf of the Manager responsible for the delivery within a Solution Sub-Portfolio, IT Solution Leader takes the complete responsibility to secure the end user, business and IT requirements for HR Recruitment solutions and supports the full utilization of solutions.
As Solution Leader in HR portfolio, you will be responsible for adjusting Recruitment solutions to the business needs in accordance to the current processes and rules.
You have proven experience in business and in management of providers.
Since you are part of a global unit, you will need to actively cooperate with various stakeholders and navigate with ease in a multi-cultural environment. It is important that you have strong quality focus and innovative approach.
• At least 2 years of experiences as Business/System Analyst or Solution Leader.
• Experienced in working with stakeholders such as Key users and Delivery managers and external providers.
• Has good understanding of the business in HR domain, good understanding of how to balance business needs and take decisions to prioritize.
• Has good knowledge of HR solutions and relevant business processes.
• Knowledge of Recruitment Process is a plus.
• Has good understanding of IT delivery organization and IT processes, both for run-time and for one-time.
• Ability to drive change.
• Excellent communication & presentation skills.
• Ability to work globally and with different cultures.
• Experience from maintenance and support software application.
• Quick learner with ability to adapt to new environment (projects and maintenance organization).
• Fluent English both written and spoken.
We can offer
You get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting, global environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally.
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology.
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities.
• International projects in company with certain recognition on the market.
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support.
• Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical centre, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis etc.).
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
Last application date
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E/M/F/Disability/Veteran