Volvo Group Senior Software Developer Java/DevOps in Wrocław, Poland
Volvo Corporate Process & IT in Wroclaw is looking for candidates for the position: Senior Software Developer Java/DevOps
As Software Developer/DevOps specialist you will develop advanced Continous delivery pipelines specialized to build and deliver applications using JEE technologies and microservices architectures. Beside of technological challenges, you will have opportunities to learn what truck and transportation business is about.
• Have passion for Java and Build automation
• Interested in automotive
• Are Customer focused
• Tempted by working globally
• Like a diverse and dynamic workplace
• Are used to working in Agile projects
Maybe you are the one we are looking for?
General qualifications and skills:
• An academic educational background
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, both written and spoken
• International experience will be considered an advantage
• Experience in automation of software builds, releases and distribution with Maven
• Experience in building CI/CD pipelines
• Knowledge about consuming REST services in Java language
• Experience in building API-based services
• Knowledge about Linux operating system
• Experience in working with SCMs: GIT, SVN
• General knowledge about Internet security concerns
• Understanding of Microservices architecture
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of Atlassian products: JIRA and Confluence
• Knowledge of IBM WebSphere application server
• Experience in building secure communication channels (SSL, authentication and authorization methods)
• Knowledge of using CI/CD solutions in cloud environment
• Experience in working with containers e.g. Docker
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• International projects with close cooperation with the truck business people.
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities.
• Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis).
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
Last application date
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E/M/F/Disability/Veteran