Volvo Group Quality Assurance Specialist IT (Test Coordinator) in Wrocław, Poland
Volvo Group IT in Wrocław, is looking for candidates for the position of Quality Assurance Specialist IT (Test Coordinator)
The QA Specialist IT is mainly working in the test coordination activities related to deliver development service including IT projects as well as in the maintenance organizations. The QA Specialist IT cooperates with the project team, business representatives and IT management.
• Prepare test documentation like test plan, test report etc.
• Cooperate with business representative and IT management to specify and agree on the scope of testing
• Identify and describe appropriate test techniques to provide efficient test solutions
• Estimate effort of software testing based on provided requirements
• Monitoring and controlling test process
• Managing test team
• Measure test efficiency and finding ways to improve
• Recommend release changes with respect to time, scope, etc. to the project manager if necessary (based on the product quality and business value)
• Co-ordinate user validation testing (UAT) /end to end (E2E) test in project
• Participate in building good business relationship
• Coach, guide and assist the project team in test area to fulfil their missions. Skilled at identifying competence needs of the test team
• Excellent communication skills
• Minimum 1 year of experience with test management
• Very good English skills
• Very good knowledge of test methodologies
• ISTQB Foundation certification
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related
Nice to have:
• ISTQB Test Manager certification
• ITIL certification
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
• Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program.
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
Last application date
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E/M/F/Disability/Veteran