Volvo Group QJ Solving Responsible in Wrocław, Poland
Volvo Bus Corporation for its bus plant in Poland (Volvo Polska Industry), Product Development Department, is looking for regular employees to work within mechanical group as: QUALITY JOURNAL SOLVING RESPONSIBLE
Market quality problem is a quality problem of products delivered to customers, detected and perceived by the end customer and reported by market organization / importer / dealer / technical service needing a corrective action and communication to market.
Quality Journal (QJ) is a description in the global Quality Tool of a qualified Market Quality Problem and has been decided for correction action. The role of the QJ Solving responsible is to manage and coordinate the actual QJ work according to Product Problem Process within QJ- Team and other QJ process roles.
• Establish of cross-functional QJ-team (e.g. Market, Product Development, Global Manufacturing, Purchasing etc)
• Define necessary activities and create a time plan
• Lead and drive the QJ-team to secure QJ lead time fulfilling Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
• Secure that the Root Cause of the problem is identified and that potential solution(s) for end customer, aftermarket, current production and long lead time are identified.
• Lead technical discussions and related activities with suppliers, manufacturing, and warehouse
• Secure all technical documentation including the progress of the QJ in internal systems and process
• Deliver and approve technical solutions of decided customer containment actions with active support of introduction them
• Supply cost estimation of engineering work during the QJ
• Provide input for Business Case for the potential solution(s) in preparation phase
• Report the status of QJ problem to management when requested
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Master Engineering degree with 2 years of experience in the engineering industry in the development or technical department or secondary technical education with min. 7 years of experience in the engineering industry in the development department
• English level B2
• Cross-functional or project teams experience
• Quality tools (RCA, 8D) knowledge
• Good knowledge in mechanical area
• System knowledge/skills in PDM and 3D CAD (CATIA ) will be an asset
• Customer focus
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good planning and time management skills
• Drive for results and perseverance in achieving the goal
• Communication skills: listening effectively, transmitting information accurately and understanding and actively seeking feedback
• Teamwork skills: Ability to build co-operation among individuals and departments
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
• Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Buses , is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
Last application date