Volvo Group PtP Junior Accounting with French in Wrocław, Poland
Handling the incoming post: opening and sorting the post, preparing, verifying and scanning invoices into the system, archiving according to the rules.
• Segregate and perform preliminary screening of incoming mails/invoices
• Control quality and quantity of invoices to be scanned
• Scan invoices into the operating system
• Keep archives of paper invoices
• Continuously improve the processes
• Daily contact with internal and external stakeholders / business partners
• Communicative English
• French as an asset
• Experience in the office work
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Accuracy/attention to details and taking care of the quality of your daily performance
• Very good organizational skills, also in tight deadlines
• Good communication skills: written and verbal
• Team player, who helps and supports others
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
• Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
Last application date
Finance & Control
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E/M/F/Disability/Veteran