Volvo Group (Junior) HR Administration Specialist with French in Wrocław, Poland
Volvo Group HR is looking for a candidate for a position of (Junior) HR Administration Specialist with French
Who we are?
We are a team of French speakers who create a nice atmosphere and team spirit at work.
Whom we are searching for?
Someone, who is not afraid of the administration work and who works always with the customer in mind.
• Respond to customer’s personalized requests, provide required information using resources on hand and follow up
• Collaboration with HR partners in France
• Procuring information and solutions for managers and other HR functions
• Securing the confidentiality of handled HR data
• Participate in analyzing the internal KPIs trends
• Root cause diagnostics of mistakes/errors and presentation of findings to the team
• Providing reports from the HR database’s for our business partners
• Contribute to internal processes with Volvo’s Best Practices in mind
• Good knowledge of written and spoken French and English
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience with French HR in case of more senior profile, for Junior one professional experience is not required
• Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
• Perceptive, quick learner and logical thinking
• Engaged and proactive
• Good planning, organizational and time-management skills
• Favorable and clear communication skills
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture focused on the individual
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• International projects with companies’ with a certain recognition on the market
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
• Friendly workspace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure areas (football, basketball, tennis)
• Possibility to grow and develop skills with our Volvo Group University
• Personalized onboarding
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Come and join this Volvo family and help us create a flowering work environment for our Stakeholder’s.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people to meet the Group’s business needs, and by delivering training and development through Volvo Group University and HR administration and support through HR Services. With Volvo Group Human Resources you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
Last application date
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E/M/F/Disability/Veteran