Volvo Group IT Business Analyst in Captive Finance in Wrocław, Poland
Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is looking for candidates for the IT Business Analyst in Captive Finance .
As IT Business Analyst in Captive Finance domain you will be part of aftermarket pricing solution global delivery team.
You will be involved in one or several of following activities acting as a liaisone among IT and business stakeholders: pre-studies, concept modeling and design, requirements elicitation, documentation creation, end user studies, process definitions and requirements management of IT solutions.
• Handle customer contact to conduct requirements elicitation
• Perform end user studies and end user evaluation to secure that important user needs are met with the prototype or working solution
• Perform prototyping, which is designed to meet user needs and goals
• Responsible for securing that the requirements can be understood by both Business and IT, and used by application development team.
• Organizing and leading User Acceptance Demo and User Acceptance Test meetings
• Support prioritization of scope based on end user needs and business value
• Initiate communication channels for end users to ensure that everyone working with the solution understands for whom the solution is created and their needs
• Support the consistency with global processes and application use
• Propose changes that make the software product more efficient and/or reduce operation or maintenance cost
• Continuously work to improve existing ways of working
• Facilitate workshops locally or globally
• Coach “Junior” Business Analysis
• Knowledge of Captive Finance domain
• Experience in Loan and Leasing processes and calculation methods
• Experience as a Business Analyst
• Confident and strong communication skills
• Ability to run meetings and workshops
• Good documentation skills
• Elicitation techniques knowledge
• Analytical thinking and problem solving mindset
• Good team player
• Software development and/or maintenance experience
• Experience in application data modeling, activity diagrams is beneficial
• CCBA, CBAP certification is a plus
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technologies
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
• Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
Last application date
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E/M/F/Disability/Veteran