Volvo Group Integration Architect in Wrocław, Poland
Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is looking for candidates for the position: Integration Architect
As an IT Architect you will work with application service design and integration design in multiple smaller assignments for projects and application teams based on requests to Integration Resource Delivery - Integration Center of Excellence
• Has an Experience of using the integration tools
• WMB/IIB knowledge
• Either has an experience as integration developer or experience as an architect with integration activities
• Documentation and communication skills, related to architectural assumptions, requirements and designs to both technical and non-technical audience
• It is important to be flexible and quick to pick up new tasks
Nice to have:
• Java knowledge.
• Detailed knowledge of WMQ
• Secure quality in complex integration development
• Order broker deployments
• Work with application service design and integration design in multiple smaller assignments for projects and application teams based on requests
• Support the team-lead in developing the internal ways-of-working and support in the daily operation of the team
• Work with architectural artifacts supporting the IT solution design (e.g. data model, infrastructure set up description, solution architecture design, integration maps, infrastructure models, etc.)
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
• Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program.
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
Last application date
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E/M/F/Disability/Veteran