Volvo Group HR Systems Analyst with Excel VBA in Wrocław, Poland
Volvo Polska, HR Services in Wrocław, is looking for candidates for the position of:
HR Systems Analyst with Excel VBA
This recruitment is in the scope of Referral Program
About the role:
The objective of this role is to introduce and maintain automated Excel & Access relational databases in order to reduce manual work and fully utilize advanced functionalities in the context of Compensation and Benefits processes. Although this will constitute the main body of this role, further improvements made to other teams’ work are also expected. The role allows for and expects a good deal of creativity in the development and maintenance of tools used to support global Compensation and Benefits processes. Although SAP HR experience is not a strict requirement, as we will supply you with it throughout the internal training process and daily activities, it will however be considered and asset if you do have prior experience working within this or other similar master HR data systems.
The successful candidate will get the chance to work in a small, well-knit team with a global impact, in tight collaboration with HR Services and multiple global functions.
• Create and maintain Excel/Access VBA and SQL-based solutions to automate HR processes within HR Services organization
• Support worldwide users in using various tools of this nature already implemented
• Identify and implement improvements in the HR administrative activities and to reduce manual work
• Promote and grow advanced Excel skills in the organization by proactive knowledge sharing, particularly with team colleagues
• Secure timely communication to stakeholders as well as proper documentation for tools and applications
• Occasionally deliver trainings to HR functions
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access, including VBA, SQL, macros and programming
• Experience working with administrative processes, preferably in Business/System Analyst role or similar
• Good understanding of HR Administration or Compensation and Benefits processes in large organizations
• At least secondary education, higher preferred
• Passion for technical problem solving, technical aptitude and analytical skills
• Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
• Good advisory and communication skills
• Excellent organization of own work and detail-oriented
• Business awareness and autonomy
• Prepared to collaborate and work with geographically distributed teams.
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
• Friendly workplace and positive working atmosphere
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people to meet the Group’s business needs, and by delivering training and development through Volvo Group University and HR administration and support through HR Services. With Volvo Group Human Resources you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
Last application date
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E/M/F/Disability/Veteran