Volvo Group Consultant SAP ABAP developer in Wrocław, Poland
Volvo Group, Group IT in Wroclaw is looking for candidates for the position: SAP Technology Consultant - ABAP Developer
You will join an international team of professionals, delivering development and maintenance services for various Volvo Group application. We are working in truly global teams with team members located mainly in Wroclaw, Goteborg, Lyon and Bangalore. We are seeking for skilled professionals, interested in innovation and new technologies. Our SAP team in Wroclaw specialises in SAP development, logistics, BW, CRM & HR. We are over 70 functional and technology consultants.
SAP Technology Consultant must have:
• 6 years of experience in SAP (ABAP/ ABAP Object/ Webdynpro ABAP/ALE) development
• ABAP OO programming experience more than 3 years
• Should have participated in several SAP projects (implementation or roll out)
• Knowledge of SAP Fiori development
• More than 2 years of experience in SAP PPM and PS
• Good understanding of the PS Integration with FI/CO Modules
• Interface and data exchange programming (IDocs, EDI, ALE, RFC, Proxy, XIF, Web Services, etc.)
CRM WebUI development and enhancement
• SAP BRIM (SAP-CC, SAP-CI, FI-CA) and/or CRM experience (technical and/or functional)
• Customer facing skills
• Good documentation, presentation and communication skills
• Proven troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
• Eager to be part of team and open to improve and learn
• Comfortable to work with multi-tasks on a daily base
• Leadership quality and the ability to handle independently
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
• Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
Last application date
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E/M/F/Disability/Veteran