Google Associate Account Strategist (Hungarian), Global Customer Experience in Wrocław, Poland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Associate Account Strategist, you’ll work with a wide variety of Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) advertisers delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your drive and product knowledge will enable GMS advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions.
You'll listen to our customers’ needs, understand the details of individual campaigns and resolve their questions. You set the vision and the strategy for how our customers’ products and services reach thousands or millions of users. You partner with an engaged team and bring creativity to grow and transform the business.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Provide strategic advice and help our advertisers get the best experience from their advertising products by consulting with customers.
- Implement creative ways to improve customer relationships, tailor and share online marketing strategy suggestions.
- Work towards strategic goals, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to Google's advertisers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Hungarian fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in sales, customer service, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Experience in managing and customizing experience to a specific customer base.
- Experience with leading, motivating and working well within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work independently and proactively.
- Ability to work towards strategic goals.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.