Google Associate Account Strategist (Czech/Slovak), Global Customer Experience in Wrocław, Poland
The Google Technical Services Global Customer Care team is a scaled operations team focused on the success of Google’s millions of advertising and publishing customers. Our teams make it easy to get the answers our customers need, when they need them, through phone, chat and/or email. Our deep understanding of our customers coupled with our broad product knowledge means we can be wholly focused on their success. In addition, we also work with our Sales and Product teams, using those customer insights to drive product improvements.
As an Associate Account Strategist, you’ll work with a wide variety of Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) advertisers delivering the optimal advertising solution for each customer. Your drive and product knowledge will enable GMS advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions.
In this role, you'll listen to our customers’ needs, understand the details of individual campaigns and resolve their questions, partnering with an engaged team and bringing creativity to grow and transform the business.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Provide strategic advice and consultation to help our advertisers get the best experience from our advertising products.
- Implement creative ways to improve customer relationships. Tailor and share online marketing strategy suggestions.
- Work towards strategic goals, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding customer experience to Google's advertisers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Czech and/or Slovak fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in sales, customer service, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Experience in managing and customizing experience to a specific customer base.
- Experience with leading, motivating and working effectively within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and to manage multiple projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work towards strategic goals.
- Effective organizational skills, with the ability to work independently and proactively.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.