Volvo Group Application Support in Wrocław, Poland
Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is looking for candidates for the position: Application Support
We are looking for someone to work for one of Volvo Group appointed solution.
• Looking into data tables
• Checking data flows
• Loading tables
• Maintenance of sql scripts and stored procedures
• Perform application root cause analysis and problem investigation
• Write articles in support knowledge base to improve efficiency
• General knowledge of software engineering principles
• Practical knowledge in incident management
• Theoretical knowledge on problem management
• Good understanding of the process related to deliver run•time service
• Ideal person should be detail•oriented
• Experience in knowledge base maintenance
• Have a continuous improvement attitude
• Have good communication skills (english is a must)
• Knowledge in the parts pricing domain is an advantage
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
• Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
Last application date
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E/M/F/Disability/Veteran