Solvay Manufacturing Excellence Change Agent (Engineer ) in WLOCLAWEK, Poland
Mission & output per profession
MISSIONTo coach site ME projects, to transfer change management expertise (including toolbox & methodology) to the site teams and to the site Middle Management, to create the conditions to reach sustainable results and to create a mindset of continuous improvement.
Remark: A ME Change Agent can also run ME projects into other sites while belonging to one site organization.
· Projects completion and results.
· Regularly updated implementation plan (TIP).
· Transfer of change management expertise.
· Continuous improvement proposals.
· Change preparedness.
· Development of mind-set of continuous improvement in the site
· Savings delivered by ME projects
· Implementation and acceptance of practices and tools on site
· Customer satisfaction from site project teams and site management
· Buy in of ME methodologies by the teams
· Impact of delivered belts projects (full-time or part-time basis)
- Maintain updated about own domain
- Maintain updated about and get trained in the ME methodologies and tools, applied by the Group.
- Define and deploy the Group’s ME methodology and toolbox
Adequately apply for each ME project the selected ME and change management tools and methodologies.
Coach ME project team members on in the tools and methodologies.
- Define and deploy ME projects and tools, and track results
Collect and analyze manufacturing performance data.
Contribute to the development of the project objectives.
Design and manage and, when necessary, update the implementation plan.
Inform and instruct the ME project team about the project objectives, KPI’s, methodology and tools.
Pilot and supervise project activities.
Define / develop and implement systems, programs, processes, SOPs and tools in coherence with the implementation plan.
Track ME results and performance.
4. Develop continuous improvement, mindset & behaviors
Deploy for own perimeter the process for continuous improvement of the ME project parameters.
Manage (in a first phase) in collaboration with the change teams the continuous improvement process.
Transfer (in a second phase) the change approach (methodology & tools) to the change teams, and provide coaching.
- Ensure communication, reporting and sharing of experience
Design and use dashboards for progress reporting.
Constantly keep the ME Leader informed on project progress.
Conduct frequent discussions with key stakeholders.
Regularly update own management (BU, HQ...) about projects progress and results.
- Manage the team and the network
Impact & influence on teams and network without being a formal leader
Participate in the ME network and exchange experiences and best practices.
Master degree or equivalent by experience;
3 years in a production and/or change management job
Title: Manufacturing Excellence Change Agent (Engineer )
Requisition ID: EUR000066
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.