Ericsson Senior Java Developer in Warszawa, Poland
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Experienced Java developer as Scrum R&D; team member will be responsible for design, development and implementation of software used in automation systems that are part of one of the biggest Managed Services platform over the world.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling
- Develop and Test High Quality Products
Model Competences Required
- 5 year proven Java programing (Java SE) experience, Java back-end programming profile
- At least 1 year proven experience in developing tests (JUnit, Spock, PowerMock, etc)
- Experience in Software Development supporting tools (Gerrit, Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence)
- Skills to prepare well design, robust, testable and efficient code
- Experience in designing distributed systems
- Software debugging skills
- Basic knowledge of the databases
- Experience in designing and implementing ESB solutions
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Hands-on experience in developing tests (e.g. JUnit, Spock, PowerMock) and knowledge about TDD principles
- 3 year proven Java programing (Java SE) experience
- Ability to co-operate in teams, project and networks globally to achieve results
- Experience of working in global multicultural environment
- Shares existing information, ideas and knowledge
- Fluent spoken and written Polish and English
- Experience in Agile / Scrum
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Experience in script languages (Perl)
- Knowledge of CORBA
- Knowledge of Web Frameworks
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating systems (RedHat, CentOS)
- Knowledge of protocols: TCP/IP, SSH, SOAP, LDAP
- Knowledge Sharing, Collaboration & Communication Skills
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or an equivalent education
Description of work place
- Job location in Warsaw
- Scrum, Continuous Development & Deployment
- Enhancement & Bugfixing of large software product
- Delivery of vendor support
- High pressure on code quality, all new code covered by automated tests (TDD)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Poland (PL) || No Selection || Warszawa || IT