Ericsson Automation Architect in Warszawa, Poland
Service Delivery Application & Platforms provide innovative business enabling solutions for Ericsson’s Service Business. This is done by being a trustworthy partner providing high quality, reliability, and responsibility for everything we do, with speed and at a predictable cost. We act as prime integrator for Service’s Tools, taking end to end accountability from solution design to operation, always putting our customer first.
Service Delivery Evolve program is in the process of making drastic turnaround of Manage Service at Ericsson by taking it on the next level.
Absolutely critical is to introduce high level of Automation into key Ericsson MS contracts, which is a combination of establishing right solutions/tools, but also driving a implementation of automation rules in solutions like MATE or Resolve, to get a real value.This position is a sit in the first row of starting rocket. We are looking for the best candidates who will lead implementation of automation by translating specific contract ways of working into MATE/Resolve specific language and in agile fashion start reducing manual effort to support customers’ networks. It Is challenging, can be tough but interesting and surrounded by hi-end technology.
Center of Excellence is currently located in Poland, Warsaw, therefore either frequent travel, either STA will be a must.
Customers: All key MS contracts.
- Identification of automation capabilities
- Translating business needs and technology opportunities into detailed technical solution specification
- Analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end automation solutions
- Fresh graduate of telecommunication degree at Technical University
- Knowledge of:
- Architecture of telecommunication networks
- Experience in Perl/PHP/Unix Shell scripting
- Analytical skills
- Experience in cooperation with diverse teams
- Fluency in English
- Effective interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Creativity and strong organization abilities
- Facility to acquisition of new skills and their adaptation
- Unique opportunity for professional growth in world leader in ICT sector
- Challenging work in multinational environment with a dynamic team
- Continuous Learning and Development including best training programs on each stage of your career
- Benefit package
- Necessary working tools
- Flexible working hours
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Poland (PL) || No Selection || Warszawa || IT