MasterCard Working Student CEE Core Products in Warsaw, Poland
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Working Student CEE Core Products
The Core Products Team in Central Eastern Europe looks after consumer and business debit, credit and prepaid cards as well as Rewards, Benefits & Insurances (B&I) offering associated to the cards.
We are looking for a student in Poland who will help the local team in supporting the development, the go-to-market of core product and services including the benefits & insurances products.
1. Support the go-to-market strategy for core products in CEE markets
2. Educate Product Sales and Account Management teams on product offerings, provide frontline support on customer meetings and events
3. Make analysis & presentations to support the development of business recommendations to senior internal and external audience
4. Provide feedback on product performance to line management, account management and development teams
5. Support the benefits & insurance business: Track of B&I implementations and liaise (follow up) between Implementation manager and the bank. Handle questions from banks for existing benefits and insurance programs. Provide market intelligence on competition, product performance and propose enhancements to help position and sell MasterCard Payment products
Skills & Competencies
* Management/Law/Economics/Banking student will be preferred
* Very good English
Problem solver, initiative taker, ability to operate with a sense of urgency and client focus
Advanced verbal and written communication skills
Able to work within a team and/or with minimal supervision, Trustworthy
Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: R-55030