Procter & Gamble Traineeship in Information Technology in Warsaw in Warsaw, Poland
*Traineeship in Information Technology in Warsaw *
Traineeship in Information Technology in Warsaw
Combine your studies with work experience
About Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble P&G is a highly digitalized company and IT is critical to maintain its competitive advantage and drive innovation.
IT is there behind to: · help move millions of trucks efficiently · help design new products and thousands of store shelves · create immersive virtual reality experiences for R&D · enable high quality video collaboration · crunch Big Data databases to generate business insights · allow our automated manufacturing plants to run robustly · build mobile apps · enable millions of payments and reports · manage platforms for all P&G websites and consumer communication · ensure cybersecurity and more …
We are 2500 women and men IT professionals globally (more than 250 in Central Europe). We'll be glad to meet you!
About P&G P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands for home, family, beauty and health - including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®,Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®,Vicks®. P&G operates in approximately 70 countries through 100 thousand professionals worldwide. We have a 175-year track record of product technology and marketing innovation. You can visit www.pg.com to learn more about P&G and its brands.
IT Traineeship role description
The Traineeship is an entry-level position dedicated to bringing new talent to Procter & Gamble and our main goal is to offer full-time managerial position to our successful Trainees.
Based on your profile, preferences, fit and current team openings you will be presented with an offer for one of the below types of roles, with managerial, technical or analytical focus.
We work with multiple P&G businesses, many functional departments and many technologies. You can expect to change your role every few years to help with your growth and provide you with variety.
· Application Engineer - knows "how things tick" inside of his area of responsibility and keeps changes under control. Establishes the right design, leads the engineering work with external IT vendors, owns change management and acts as escalation point for operations for a given application or application platform.
· Application Manager - makes sure all the work around the application moves forward successfully in a structured manner. Leads solution development, quality assurance, and release management to meet business, user and system requirements for a given application or application platform.
· Architect - connects the dots and looks at big picture of how different systems and applications interact and depend on each other to design robust and reliable ecosystem. Leads finding most efficient and effective means to execute IT strategy for information flow and solutions across IT landscape.
· Infrastructure Manager - is responsible for our IT infrastructure. Does network and data center governance and management, communication systems and network administration.
· IT Operations Manager - keeps complex systems running top-notch and available for our business users. Leads end-to-end service delivery including strategy; ensuring operational excellence; accountable for service delivery including overall quality of service, controls, and financial targets.
· Project/Program Manager - delivers key IT projects and programs in various business areas and of complexity matching their experience. Overall accountable for end-to-end success of the project/program while integrating the technical, business, and commercial deliverables.
· Service Delivery Manager - makes sure our business partners are happy with the provided services and stays in close contact with them to understand their needs and plans. Delivers service to delight users while delivering financial and operational goals. Leads process simplification, stewardship, issue resolution, and change management.
· Solution Manager - investigates and decides how to grow IT services and apps to make our business customers more satisfied and delighted, and brings the decisions to life. Develops the overall strategies, priorities, initiatives, and communication plans that maximize value, adoption, and satisfaction of a solution to a business/group of users.
- Business Insights Analyst */ Data Scientist *- investigates business problems and helps answer hard questions. Identifies and compiles data sources, uses advanced analytics to provide business insights, to help the company grow and achieve its goals.
We offer: · P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one. · Work in international team with global or regional responsibilities. · Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work · Coaching programs, trainings and relevant certifications. · Full flexibility in defining work schedule (3-5 days a week) depending on individual cases · P&G Vibrant Living programs (e.g. in-office fitness center) · Possibility to do volunteer charity work · Competitive starting salary and benefits program
We are looking for: · 3rd, 4th, 5th year students and a Master graduates with maximum 12 months following graduation - with a passion for business and technology · Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills. · Strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT mastery preferred). · English fluency. · Candidates holding a valid EU work permit
APPLY ALL YEAR LONG!
Job: Information Technology
Title: Traineeship in Information Technology in Warsaw
Requisition ID: IT 00000986