Shaw Development, LLC Technical Product Support Liaison in Warsaw, Poland
European Technical Product Support Liaison
There is an exciting new position available for an experienced Technical Product Support Liaisonfor the European market. Responsibilities include developing new business in the USA and global market. You will work from your home in central or eastern Europe. You must be willing and able to travel on short notice up to 65% of the time.
You will be performing site visits and field investigations for potential product issues at suppliers and customers. You will be supporting the identification, resolution and implementation of fixes on key product issues with OEM’s. You will gather data and assist with warranty claims supporting OEM account teams to find resolutions to customer issues with support from the engineering team.
You will help to ensure efficient, high quality, problem free integration of Shaw products and systems into a wide variety of installations through communication and coordination with engineers, new product development groups, and other US based support teams. You will lead discussions with OEMs/suppliers regarding installation issues pertaining to quality, installation defects, and design limitations. You will create improvement plans to reduce OEM defects as a result of specification accuracy.
Other Duties would include:
- Fielding phone calls and emails from customers with application issues and problems.
- Ensuring all installations comply with the quality requirements defined by the specific market.
- Acting as “the voice of the customer”. Representing both the Customer’s and the Company’s interests in product design/technical reviews, engineering integration team meetings, and day to day interactions.
- You will serve as the Shaw internal expert on the machines, business, and installations.
Education and/or Experience:
- BS degree in an engineering program and a minimum of 2 to 5 years work experience in manufacturing or technical related field. Eperience and aptitude using tools and processes found in automotive related industries.
- Thorough hands-on knowledge of design development and test engineering, manufacturing and assembly operations.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills where problems are very unusual and challenging.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with fluency in Engish required, other languages (German or Polish) are a plus!!
- Detail oriented, self-motivated with a strong sense of personal ownership and a team attitude.
- Ability to work independently while prioritizing and supporting multiple tasks in a high paced and exciting environment.
Will depend specifically on your relevant experience in the €53500 to €67500 (euros).
Send resume to email@example.com , or apply on our website at www.shawdev.com.
Shaw Development LLC, established in 1956 is a privately-owned company located in the United States, in Bonita Springs, Florida. The company engineers, validates, and manufacturers fluid system components and subsystems for on-highway, military, off-road heavy duty vehicle applications. Shaw Development can also provide custom turnkey fluid system solutions for the storage and transfer of the vehicle’s service fluids such as fuels, hydraulic oil, engine coolant, and Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF). Shaw is an energetic, fast-paced company that believes fundamentally in team building, development of highly talented people, and is an equal opportunity employer.