J&J Family of Companies Supply Chain Trainee in Warsaw, Poland
When you think of yourself in your first real job, who do you see?
Do you see a person suited up in a tight jacket and perfect snow-white shirt? Do you see a person so important that was given this great responsibility of making morning coffee for the boss? Do you see a person complaining about back pain caused not by squash matches with his colleagues but by long hours spent at the copy machine?
If not, then you’re lucky - Johnson & Johnson offers something completely opposite - friendly atmosphere, challenging but creative projects, lot of cross-sector teamwork, international environment, nice benefit package, home office and summer hours possibility and most importantly, great brands developed with passion and engagement.
So if only you are ambitious and brave enough to handle true responsibilities and learn real business, come and join us!
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC product
Supply Chain Trainee
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: temporary 12-month
• Build experience in all Supply Chain areas including: Customer Facing, Trade Customization, Demand Planning, Logistics, Customer Service functions
• Support building Supply Chain Joint Business Planning with Top Customers across Central Eastern Europe, eg. Hyper-/Supermarkets, Drugstores, Discounters segment
• Collection of data from different business partners to build Dashboards, track and manage KPIs
• Perform detailed data analysis and validation, provide interpretation and recommendations based on its outcomes
• Develop new insights and analyses that support decision making and help to deliver business results
• Customize communication and output to a wide variety of audiences; determine best audience for data-driven insights
• Build new project ideas, and be the lead for implementation within J&J and externally
• Build and maintain relationships with Supply Chain and Commercial team and customers to provide quick resolution for upcoming challenges
• University degree or complete graduation in a year
• Fluent English
• Learning agility
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Ability to manage time, adapt and react to dynamic and changing circumstances
• Creativity, high level of motivation, ethical approach in achieving goals
• High level of energy, engagement and responsibility, openness for a challenges
• Fluent in structuring, analyzing and understanding data is a must
• Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office – especially Microsoft Excel and Power Point)
• Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for the customers and high level pro-activeness, oriented towards delivering business results
• Supply Chain end to end process knowledge will be an strong advantage
• SAP/BI system knowledge will be an strong advantage
• J&J contract for 1 year and benefit package
• Mentor supporting your development in organization
• Opportunity to work and grow in open, creative environment of professionals in Supply Chain department
• Work giving a sense of accomplishment and building passionate life in a quickly developing business with a unique quality portfolio of products
• Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team with a good track level of success in business.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)