Citi Senior Finance / Product Control Analyst in Warsaw, Poland
Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Finance
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17049342
Product Control is the largest department in Finance group in Warsaw with responsibility for controlling daily profit and loss reporting, price verification and new trading activity and represents primary control function in those areas.
The Department is organized into product-aligned teams such as credit, FX, equity, money markets, rates, cash, derivative, as well as structured and exotic variants of different asset classes.
Our Poland office is deeply integrated part of the EMEA regional hub, establishing direct contact with the business and finance areas in the regional centre.
The role will encompass:
• full end-to-end Product Control process as well as new business initiatives;
• supporting the Product Control Policy and Control Framework covering Profit Attribution Analysis (PAA), New Trade Reviews, P&L Commentary and Front to Back reconciliations.
• University or College degree;
• 4+ years of relevant work experience in Product Control, or a role with significant product exposure such as Risk Management, Middle Office, Finance or Audit;
• excellent spoken and written English;
• strong mathematical or analytical background;
• control focused;
• proactive, able to prioritise, delegate, escalate;
• ability to meet tight reporting and project deadlines.
• strong communication skills - written and oral;
• possibility to work with professionals in the multicultural environment;
• opportunity to develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institutions worldwide;
• opportunity to broaden the practical knowledge;
• social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance).