Citi Risk Systems Users Support L2 Analyst in Warsaw, Poland
Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
Education: Master's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17065660
• User and production support - ensure a high level of support is provided to the users of the risk systems globally
• Provide day-to-day assistance to users of risk applications
• Ensure that enquiries to the helpdesk are responded to and resolved within the timeframes
• Escalate of unresolved queries related to data integrity issues and data requests
• Manage updates to the global Risk Systems Support Website
• Maintenance and periodic review of process documentation
• Work closely with the other regional support teams to ensure knowledge sharing and transfer of best practices
• Coordinate transition of support for new systems to be supported by RSS
• Over 1 year of experience in the business, preferably in Credit Administration Area or Business Support
• Competence in database application (Access, SQL, VBA)
• Self-starter with strong planning skills
• Quality-driven with an eye for details
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English
• Opportunity to work in an international environment.
• Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies.
• Access to the latest technologies and tools.
• Exposure to a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as to senior management.
• Excellent working environment.
• The package of trainings.
• Attractive conditions of employment and benefits