The Nielsen Company Junior Modelling Analyst in Warsaw, Poland
• Assist/Lead in project setup - participate in client consultants brief and define best approach based on client needs & cost efficiency.
• Execute projects independently (Prepare data, Process data, Validate data insuring consistency
& data accuracy and deliver ready deck to consulting team). Validate model results both statistical and face validity checks
• Oversee and manage several client projects simultaneously in various countries.
• Participate in internal meetings providing project support to consulting teams.
• Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience (professional or academic) related to quantitative experience.
• Must be able to effectively manage time and a variety of responsibilities
• Fluent English
• MS Office proficiency required.
• Strong communication skills
• Basic SAS skills and experience (or other similar programes) are a must.
Additional requirements (would be an asset):
• Background (either academic or professional) in Marketing research, Economics, Statistics,
Operations Research and/or quantitative work with sales data would be an additional asset.
• Organized & Able to manage multiple projects.
• Autonomous & Curious (Huge willingness for learning and discover new areas).