Dell Isilon Channel Sales Specialist (part of CEE region) in Warsaw, Poland
Isilon Channel Sales Specialist (part of CEE region)
People make Dell EMC – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within theChannel Departmentat Dell EMC, we are looking for anIsilon Channel Sales Specialist to join our team inWarsaw, Poland.
Dell EMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Supports Dell EMC Core Channel Partner manager team to identify key Partner opportunities across some countries in the CEE region to build a BU practice that contains the following components: Revenue Targets, Sales and SE training plan, Demand Generation plan, BU Sales Engagement plan
- Responsible for executing the BU training and enablement plan, providing training directly and engaging technical resources where needed
- Initiates engagement with Dell EMC Marketing team on demand creation for BU business plan
- Responsible for engaging and assigning BU sales sponsorship at the field level with BU target Partners.
- Establishes and maintains contact and rapport with employees, partners and direct sales management at all levels within assigned area
- Helps with difficult customer problems and participates in negotiations where the BU needs to be engaged directly
- Supports transactional and operational needs of the business and acts as an initial point of escalation for BU related issues in the region
Key requirements * BA degree combined with proven experience in Sales dealing with Channel Partners; in-depth knowledge and insight of competitive landscape. * Subject Matter Expert on ISILON or similar Scale-out NAS platforms. * Ability to assess potential sales opportunities and develop value proposition. * Ability to develop long-term strategic and executive level relationships. * Extremely pro-active attitude combined with ability to create and effectively manage own agenda. * Effective communication, presentation and negotiation skills. * Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Polish.
· Experience working in a regional role with CEE countries.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Additional information: Please be aware that according to Polish law all candidates applying for the role should provide the following statement in their CVs: /“I hereby give consent to Dell Sp. z o.o. for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.”/ If you automatically wish to be considered for other roles in the future, please, include only the following statement in your CV: /“I hereby give consent to Dell Sp. z o.o. for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of this as well as future recruitment processes under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.”/ Please, be aware that your consent for Dell Sp. z o.o. to process your personal data included in your application will be cancelled upon your request.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job: *Channel Sales
Title: Isilon Channel Sales Specialist (part of CEE region)
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-PL-Warsaw
Requisition ID: 17000MHG