The Nielsen Company Implementation Manager in Warsaw, Poland
Enterprise Solutions provides trade promotions management solutions to clients through a subscription based software service.
We bring big data analytics to our clients’ core business processes managing out of stocks, promotions, shipments and payments.
High end technology including SQL Server, Hadoop, Impala, Microstrategy and Strategy Companion Analyzer are at the heart of our solutions,
In this position you will be managing complex projects with multifunctional teams, becoming expert in client business processes and our solutions.
Key accountabilities include:
• Successfully manage complex customer implementation projects
• Ensure customer business requirements are defined and met through the implementation projects Owning and tracking risks & issues associated with projects
• Gain expertise in client business processes, the data and our applications
• Coordinating efforts of a wider team to deliver to schedule
• Follow project management disciplines and best practices
• Lead Client kick off meetings and workshops
• Develop the processes that drive implementation and refine existing processes for client engagements
• Client management skills
• Curiosity in data, technology and client business processes
• Experience of working to project methodologies(e.g. Prince II qualification or APMP beneficial)
• Ability to work with cross functional teams internally and at the client
• Ability to learn remotely and work with minimal supervision
• Excellent Communication Skills – fluent English required, plus one other language desirable (Spanish/French)
• Experience in FMCG or IT implementation
Additional requirements (would be an asset):
• Knowledge Management
• Networking skills
• Understanding of retailers and manufacturers in trade promotion optimization space