Procter & Gamble Global BI Solution Architect in Warsaw in Warsaw, Poland
Business Intelligence Development & Operations, /Global BI Solution Architect in Warsaw/
About IT in Procter & Gamble:
This is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world.
We are a team of women and men IT professionals (2500 globally, 250 in Warsaw) who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge Shared Services organization, your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
As IT Manager you will join P&G global team and may play one of the roles in your career:
· Application Manager - leads solution development, quality assurance, and release management for to meet business, user and system requirements for a given application or application platform.
· Infrastructure Manager - network and data center governance and management. Systems and network administration.
· IT Operations Manager - leads end-to-end service delivery including strategy; ensuring operational excellence; accountable for service delivery including overall quality of service, controls, and financial targets.
· Project Manager - accountable for end-to-end success of the project while integrating the technical, business, and commercial deliverables.
· Service Delivery Manager - deliver service to delight users while delivering financial and operational goals. Leads process simplification, stewardship, issue resolution, and change management
· *Solution Architect *– is a practitioner of solution architecture. Typically part of the solution development team, the solution architect translates requirements created by functional analysts into the architecture for that solution and describing it through architecture and design artifacts. The rest of the development team then uses those artifacts to implement the solution. The solution architect's process typically involves selecting the most appropriate technology for the problem
You will join P&G IT organization in a role of a /Global BI Solution Architect/ and you will build industry leading scaled data & analytic solutions. P&G is known for data driven empirically based business decisions and needs talented engineers to lead development of next generation systems to help P&G continue to win with consumers. You will work across several data domains (syndicated market data, customer point of sale, market research, consumer, …), leverage a stack of scalable technologies (hadoop, Spark, columnar MPP, Hadoop, in memory compute), and implement in a variety of languages (SQL, R, python, java). These solutions must typically scale to a large number of internal users on many terabytes of data. Key current projects include 1) scaling 100 billion rows to P&G sales & product supply users globally and 2) integration of P&G and customer supply chain to increase in on shelf availability and win with the consumer in store.
· P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
· Work in international team with global responsibilities.
· Coaching programs, trainings and relevant certifications.
· Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
· Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home)
· P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
· Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
· Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for young professionals with a _passion for business and technology_ eager to develop a career in leveraging IT to transform the business. Candidates should ideally have graduated with a BS, MS/MBA, or PHD in Computer Science, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Business/Management Information Systems, or Software Development. Other qualifications include: · Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills. · Strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT mastery preferred). · Strong passion for technology and ability to leverage technology to add business value · Being able to effectively communicate with a network of internal stakeholders. Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action · 5years of IT professional experience, esp. in following areas: o data modeling & traditional data warehousing / BI architecture principles o deploying large scale BI to large numbers of users o SQL, Oracle databases, Hadoop, Vertica, columnar MPP, Spark, R, python PL/SQL is a plus; o practical experience with any programming languages– we are looking for a person with practical technical experience looking to expand into an architect/designer role,o defining and implementing operations in a complex, global environment – ITIL certification a plus, project management, self-discipline & communication proficiency a must. o English fluency. o Candidates holding a valid EU work permit
*APPLY ALL YEAR LONG!
If you are interested please submit your application below!
Job: Information Technology
Title: Global BI Solution Architect in Warsaw
Requisition ID: IT 00001014