Hilton Food and Beverage Operative (Breakfast Waiter) / Kelner/ka Śniadaniowy/a in Warsaw, Poland
A Food & Beverage Operative is responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
At Hilton, our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As a F&B Operative, you are responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage an efficiently operated bar shift that is in accordance with the agreed standards and regulations
- Use every possible opportunity to gain knowledge in all areas of bar supervision
- Ensure all tables receive their drinks and food as requested
- Maintain the cleanliness of all equipment used during shifts
- Maintain cleanliness of the bar and stores to Health, Safety and Hygiene standards at all times.
- Show complete awareness of all the drink and food menus and readiness to explain and recommend food and drink contents
- Comply with Company Health & Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures
- Adhere to the Company disciplinary policy when necessary
- Maximise revenue and increase average spend per person through upselling, high customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
What are we looking for?
A Food & Beverage Operative serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours,skills, and values that follow:
- Customer Service experience
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent Polish
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Food and Beverage Operative (Breakfast Waiter) / Kelner/ka Śniadaniowy/a
Requisition ID: HOT04C6L