The Nielsen Company Data Processing Specialist with German in Warsaw, Poland
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being connected, open, useful and personal in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.
We are looking for experienced and passionate people to join our teams in Warsaw location.
Data Processing Specialist with German
SIMPLY PUT: Responsibility for the quality and delivery of a range of deliverables (e.g. databases, reports) to clients (manufacturers and retailers) ensuring customer satisfaction targets are met. Execution, monitoring and driving standardized processes on various operations tasks.
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
· Conducting processes that lead to a creation of a database according to the clients’ requirements. The processes include selecting and validating the data, products, checking their correctness in internal applications that do not require programming skills;
· Working as part of a multinational team and liaising with other European Nielsen Offices;
· Daily collaboration in virtual environment;
· Building knowledge and understanding of FMCG categories and markets in different geographies;
· Providing Customers with outstanding service – replying to inquiries, implementing change requests, solving issues;
· Striving for constant improvement by suggesting process changes and ensuring key performance metrics are met – on time delivery and quality.
Minimum bachelor degree or during studies;
Experience in an operations environment will be an asset;
Common business language knowledge (English): speaking and writing with fluency;
Good knowledge of German, both speaking and writing is a must;
Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in team and meet deadlines
Very good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes
A high degree of accuracy, proactivity and attention to detail
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GROW:
· Being part of growing organization and working for top FMCG Clients;
· Working in multinational environment that ensures daily contact with English (15 languages are spoken in Warsaw office);
· Steep personal learning curve and extensive trainings starting from day one and buddy program;
· Variety of development paths.
And on top of that:
· Company culture encouraging open communication;
· Opportunities to volunteer in CSR projects;
· Brand-new, A-class building just next to the underground (Dworzec Gdański) and train station;
· Broad range of benefits: medical and life insurance, Multisport, welfare social found, additional holiday time, active sports communities.