Citi Data Consumption Analyst in Warsaw, Poland
Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
Education: Higher Degree
Job Function: Finance
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Temporary
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17013656
The role is a key position in the FRI Data Management organization and actively supports our Consumers to align the Consumers programs with the Data Services program.
Job Background / context:
The Finance and Risk Infrastructure (FRI) organization is looking for dynamic individuals to help shape the future of the Finance and Risk organizations. Data Management (a unit within FRI) is charged with leading Finance and Risk’s efforts to provide accurate information of the highest quality to our customers, shareholders and regulators, grounded in developing and instituting the most efficient processes to do so. Data management processes are comprised of: Data governance which includes the governance and enforcement of content and standards, the prioritization of data quality remediation (including Issue Management Resolution (IMR) actions) and securing funding for data quality efforts; data service which consists of the data quality operations (acquisition, anchoring, correcting and supply of data) surrounding various data repositories; and data quality which brings together metrics, tracing, control and other activities, whether performed in the function or in Operations, against Finance/Risk data sources, intermediate and final output processes, and cross-report checks.
FIXED TERM CONTACT - approximately 1 year, with opportunity to extend
• Work with LRR Consumers to understand their data requirements and get them documented in our standard template
• Ensure Critical Data Elements (CDEs), data quality rules, adjustments, and SLAs are clear understood
• Ensure a high level of data option from Data Services via the resolution of Critical Path Resolution (CPR) items.
• Produce and present a bi-weekly status of Data Service status against the Consumers’ commitments.•
• Opportunity to work in an international environment, both at global and regional levels
• Opportunity to learn formal Data Quality management standards
• Opportunity to work with a number of critical reporting efforts, many of them Regulatory in nature
• Having access to knowledge on how the global data warehouse for Citi is designed and can be used to support Finance and Risk reporting areas and being able to contribute to its further development while working on this program
• Proven track record collaborating and building relationships and influencing across the organization.
• Root Cause Analysis and Data Management experience
• Proven track record of process transformations, including technology integration beneficial
• Significant knowledge of the operations of Citigroup ideal
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Preferred Financial or Risk reporting background
• Outstanding analytical, strategic and problem solving skills coupled with strong finance and internal control skills
• Ability to manage multiple deliverables, excellent time management skills and prioritize appropriately.
• Ability to identify and drive change by thinking "out of the box".
• Strong and demonstrated execution skills.
• Personally demonstrates the desire for continuous learning and creates environments where employees are provided development opportunities. Ability to understand the strategic direction and deliver successful results in a complex and cross functional organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Project management or Data management qualifications would be of an asset
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, able to build a broad base of support among key decision makers.
• Strong organizational and planning t skills