Dell Client Field Marketing Analyst (Fixed-term opportunity – 6 months) in Warsaw, Poland
Client Field Marketing Analyst (Fixed-term opportunity – 6 months)
Are you keen to work in a dynamic Marketing environment where you can bring in your innovative ideas and work cross-functionally to boost Dell Client Solution Sales? We are looking for a Client Field Marketing Analyst to join us in Poland *and work with our *Client Solutions team to accelerate the growth of our client solutions.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
It is the responsibility of theClient Field Marketing Analystto support ourClient Solutionsteam to drive for profitable growth of the Dell Client product lines (notebooks, tablets, desktops, software and peripherals) by combining all elements of the marketing mix, leveraging Dell sales, marketing and reporting resources across the organisation to meet Dell’s business objectives in Poland.
TheClient Field Marketing Analystwill be seen as a support for his/her assigned country & product and solutions set(s) and most importantly, should proactively ensure that Client Solution products, services and solutions are promoted and sold.
- Responsible for assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities, and developing programs to meet the growing needs of the solution and segments.
- Supports simple field marketing activities e.g. internal presentations, events and collateral management.
- Supports metrics tracking and updating databases.
- Interacts directly with customers as needed for feedback, product launch, etc.
- Supports brand development and working with country marketing team to put together in-country plans for new product launches.
- Drives budget recommendations, roadmap planning.
- Works with sales operations to better understand the needs and requirements of the sales force (buying/sales cycles, customer intelligence, etc.).
· Master degree in Marketing or Business related discipline with an entry level experience in marketing or analytical area.
· Passion for technology as well as product knowledge on Dell and competitor client product line.
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Strong planning, organizational, creative thinking and attention to detail skills.
· Tenacity, drive and determination to succeed and build a career in the IT industry.
· Advanced level of English and Polish languages skills/both verbal and written.* *
Benefits Closing date: Ongoing*
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Please be aware that according to Polish law all candidates applying for the role should provide the following statement in their CVs:
/“I hereby give consent to Dell Sp. z o.o. for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.”/
If you automatically wish to be considered for other roles in the future, please, include only the following statement in your CV:
/“I hereby give consent to Dell Sp. z o.o. for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of this as well as future recruitment processes under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.”/
Please, be aware that your consent for Dell Sp. z o.o. to process your personal data included in your application will be cancelled upon your request.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job: *Field Marketing
Organization: *Client Solutions
Title: Client Field Marketing Analyst (Fixed-term opportunity – 6 months)
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-PL-MA-Warsaw
Requisition ID: 17000J63