Citi AML Tester in Warsaw, Poland
Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 17050431
Key responsibilities :
Support the design, development and implementation of the test strategy and plan.
Design and Review test scripts, test conditions, input test data and expected results.
Execute tests using tests scripts according to UAT plans.
Review, manage and raise defects identified during UAT.
Document test results in agreed, common and consistent manner.
Raise to Test Lead any issues that may impact on time delivery or quality of the end product.
Prepare adequate test evidence and testing documentation for approvals and decisions.
Adhere GSOM UAT procedure, use common tools (HP ALM, URT) and best practice.
Cooperate with Regional and Global UAT teams for common tests, knowledge exchange and best practice sharing.
Building and applying testing excellence and knowledge of anti-money laundering processes.
Operating within agreed business SLAs, KPIs, control processes and confidentiality standards.
Execute other tasks requested by direct manager.
•At least 2 years’ experience in AML or 2 years’ experience in applications testing.
•At least 1 year experience in financial institutions and knowledge of banking products.
•1-2 years’ experience in testing software applications.
· Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
· Knowledge of applications supporting testing process: HP ALM, Jira, Bugzilla, QTP, others.
· Basic knowledge of VBA scripting, SAS /4GL, UFT, Selenium etc…
· Basic knowledge of relationship data bases, SQL, Oracle
· Basic knowledge of DWH.
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree - preferred majors in mathematics, statistics, informatics
• At least 2 years’ experience in applications testing (experience in AML will be beneficial)
• 1 year experience in financial institutions and knowledge of banking products will be benefitial
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
• Knowledge of applications supporting testing process: HP ALM, Jira, Bugzilla, QTP, others
• Basic knowledge of VBA scripting, SAS /4GL, UFT, Selenium etc. will be a plus
• ISTQB Certificate (Foundation level) is a plus
• Fluent English (at least B2 certification level)
· Act as an owner.
· Build great teams.
· Innovates and leads change.
· Work as a partner.
· Deliver results and goal oriented person.
· Drives client value.
· Communicates effectively.
· Uses metrics to manage.
· Uses sound judgment.
· Pursues learning and self-development.