DXC Technology University Recruiter in Poland
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology at http://www.dxc.technology/ .
Maintains relationships with hiring managers within a business and sub-region; develops relationships with key decision-makers.
· Drives and supervises the achievement of the hiring targets for the sub-region, including time to fill, cost per hire, graduate, diversity and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
· Manages the beginning to end staffing process within the sub region; implements sourcing strategies within the sub regions, screens candidates, provides a short list of candidates, coordinates interviews, creates offer letters, and facilitates relocation.
· Counsels with managers on the hiring process and ensures that managers are in compliance with corporate and government policy.
· Establishes relationships with vendors and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to meet the needs of the staffing plan.
· Provides support on hiring initiatives where there is staffing impact.
· Uses significant business knowledge and subject matter expertise to contribute to the execution of the staffing strategy, including talent attraction, hiring, relocation, and the contingent workforce.
· Contributes to country-wide initiatives that impact one business or function.
· Participates in major projects that have a country- or region wide impact.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities