The Nielsen Company Team Leader, MMM in Poland
Team Leader, MMM, Modelling & Technology
Simply Put: Lead your team on turning millions of data points into useful information & insights that help our clients to make better decisions on their marketing mix and achieve superior results.
Be part of the future and join in on one of the major transformations in the market research industry with the integration of big data and classic marketing mix analysis
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
• Lead and Develop a team of analysts
• Design, Supervise and/or execute advanced and non-standard modelling projects.
• Leverage new technologies (R, Python,...) and own creativity to speed up processes.
• Lead on implementation of new methodologies and solutions.
• Active participation in Request for Proposal process , may include client meetings.
• Professional experience in econometric modelling (least 4 years)
• Passion for data, analytics and new technologies.
• Experience with leading a team of analysts or otherwise technical reports.
• Autonomous & Curious (willingness for learning and discovering new areas).
• Excellent Project & Time Management
• Ability to bridge the gap between technical feasibility and commercial requirements.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• A team player
• Fluent English
CONSIDERED AS A PLUS
• Experience in FMCG, Finance, Insurance, Automotive and/or Media industry.
• Experience in Marketing Mix modelling
• Knowledge of SAS, R, Python, Spark, Scala
• Experience of working in an international environment
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GROW
• Being part of a new team with ability to design best practices, ways of working etc.
• Possibility of working with professionals in a multicultural environment.
• To make one’s career in an international organisation local and international
• Private health care