Ericsson System Developer Technical lead in Poland
PDU Baseband and Interconnect is responsible for Infrastructure for all standards, Features & Configurations, Transport, Security and RBS Configurations. We develop and maintain baseband and interconnect products, support systems and site equipment. We manage releases for all products with HW in the Ericsson Radio System. For these products we at system sector are responsible for systemization of both SW and HW.
We are looking for a person who enjoy working as a technical leader!
- As a technical leader you may work as a System Developer, System Architect or Technical Coordinator,
- You will find yourself working in a dedicated team developing new Baseband products and features for the Ericsson Radio System. You will work in early phases with requirement analysis, architecture and system design. And you will collaborate closely with product development, product management and other parts of the organization on multiple geographical sites,
- We can offer you a great degree of freedom in a wide range of areas of ongoing and planned 5G product development.
Responsibilities and tasks: * Technical lead in large development programs in Product Development Unit, * Technical coordination in all development phases, and between programs, * Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling.
Position Qualifications: Please contact us if you are self-motivated, enjoy working across technical areas and organizational boundaries, see the beauty in finding simple solutions to complex problems and are willing to take lead in the evolution of our Baseband portfolio.
- Core Competencies:
- Strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally,
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and solve problems in stressful situations,
- Taking a logical and orderly approach to analyze problems, organize work and plan actions,
- Leadrship and team leading skills,
- Skills, Experience and Education:
- Bachelor of Science in: Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Electrical Engineering,
- 3+ years’ experience in telecom market with IP products and solutions,
- Experience in R&D;, Product Development Unit work in IP area is a benefit.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.