Ericsson System Architect/Developer at radio base station in Poland
PDU Baseband and Interconnect is responsible for Infrastructure for all standards, Features & Configurations, Transport, Security and RBS Configurations. We develop and maintain baseband and interconnect products, support systems and site equipment. We manage releases for all products with HW in the Ericsson Radio System.For these products, we at system sector, are responsible for systemization of both SW and HW.
Your main task will be to drive SW system studies in resource handling in radio base stations for all standards, (5G,4G,3G,2G), and combination of the standards as in multistandard radio base stations. The resource handling secure that we have a good way of setting up the node resources from radio to transport interface in the radio base station. You will work with cell/sector setup and RBS equipment handling. The area is wide so you will also be working with O&M;, radio related features. Example on features and areas are IoT, Advanced Antenna Systems, Massive MIMO, beamforming. You will drive system studies in all product phases from early phases to maintenance. Our main focus are studies for 5G.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- You have analytical skills, can understand complex problems, see the whole product solutions and you enjoy leading technical work.
- As a system engineer you will execute complex system studies and make decisions to meet technical requirement and conclusion in a timely manner.
- You will drive technical tasks and innovate our technical solutions when possible. It will be your responsibility to identify the technical requirements based on business, customer needs and other opportunities.
- As a system engineer you always bring in the costumer perspective in our design solutions. You will work close with strategic product owners and designers in SW, HW and verification as well as other system designers.
- To be successful the system designer must have good knowledge in SW and HW systems, good product knowledge, ability to work across site and be a technical leader. You have knowledge about a lean and agile WoW (core competence),
- Master of science degree,
- At least 2 years of work experience,
- Good communication and English language skills,
- The ability to work independently and in teams.,
- Experience from telecom and/or system design is a plus.